Knowing the Law of Attraction
知道“吸引力定律”以后
I wanted to really put it to use and
to see if it's really..., you know, what will happen.
我想真正地将它投入应用, 并看看效果如何 - 看看到底会发生什么事情.
And in 1995 I started to create
something called "the vision board",
;从1995年开始,我做了一个"想象画板",
where I'd take something that I would want to achieve
;我将我想要达到的目标
or something that I'd want to attract,
;也就是我想要吸引的事情,
like a car, or a watch or a soul mate of may dreams,
;比如车呀,手表呀, 或我的梦想的爱人(心灵伴侣)等,
and I'd put a picture of what I want
right upon this board called "the vision board".
我将这些代表我希望的东西的图片放到"想象画板"上,
And every day I would sit in my office
每天当我坐在办公室的时候,
and I would look up at this board
我都会看着这个画板,
and I would start to visualize, I'd really get into the state
开始观想, 进入状态
of having already acquired it.
;就像我已经拥有了这一切.
I was getting ready to move
;后来我要搬家了
and so we put all the furniture, all the boxes in the storage.
;我把所有家具,箱子等放到贮藏室里.
And I made three different moves
over a period of five years.
在5年的时间里, 我搬过3次家.
And I ended up in California
;最后我来到加利福尼亚
and bought this house, renovated it for a year,
;买了这所房子,装修了一年,
and then had all the stuff brought
from my former home five years earlier.
;然后将我5年前老家的东西都搬了过来
One morning, at 7.30 in the morning,
my son comes into my office
;一天早晨,7点半的时候,我的儿子来到我的办公室
and one of the boxes that was sealed for five years was right at the doorstep.
;有一个已经密封了5年的大盒子, ;放在门口处.
And my son Keanon was sitting on the box,
banging away at the box.
;我的儿子Keanon坐在这个盒子上,碰碰地踢着它.
And I said, "sweetheart, will you please
stop, I'm doing some work here", and he says: "What's in the boxes, daddy?"
我说,"小甜心,别踢了好吗,我正在工作呢",
他说,"老爸,盒子里装的是什么呢?"
And I said, "well honey, those are my vision boards."
我告诉他, "心肝,那是我的想象画板".
"What's a vision board?"
"想象画板是什么"?
I said, "well, it's where I put all
my goals up, I cut them out
我说,"唔,就是把我的目标放到上面, 我把它们剪下来
and put all my goals up that I want to achieve in my life.
把我人生中想要达到的目标都放在上面.
And of course, at 5 and a half
years old he didn't understand.
当然, 只有5岁半的他根本不理解.
And so I said, "sweetie, let me just show you,
that'll be the easiest way to do it."
因此我说,"甜心,我让你看看吧, 这是让你理解的最简单方法."
And so I cut the box open
于是我划开盒子,
and when I pulled out the vision boards,
there was the picture on there of a home
拿出我的想象画板,上面有一幢房子的照片
that I was visualizing five years earlier
就是我5年前观想的那个
and what shocking to me was we were living in that house,
让我震惊的是,我们现在就住在这样的房子里,
not a house like it.
不是一个"看起来象"的房子
I bought my dream home, renovated it
and didn't even know it.
我买下了我梦想中的房子,重新装修一番, 却没有意识到它正是当年我梦想中的房子
I looked at that house and I started to cry,
我看着这个房子,眼泪流了出来,
'cause I was just blown away.
因为这太让我震惊了.
"Why are you crying?"
"你为什么哭呢?"
"Honey, I finally understand
how the Law of Attraction works,
"蜜糖,我终于理解了吸引力定律是如何工作的,
I finally understand the power of visualization,
我终于理解了观想的威力,
I finally understand everything that
I've read, everything that I worked with,
我终于理解了我读到的一切,我努力工作的一切,
my whole life, the way I built companies -
我的整个生活,我创建公司的方式,
it worked for my home as well.
它同样适用于我的家.
And I bought our dream home and didn't even know it."
我在无意识中买了我梦想的房子."
Decide what you want,
决定好你想要什么,
believe you can have it,
相信你能得到它,
believe you deserve it,
相信你理所当然地应得,
believe it's possible for you
相信它对你来说是可能的
and then close your eyes every day for a several minutes
然后比上你的眼睛,每天做几分钟
and visualize having what you already want
观想你已经拥有你想要的东西
and feeling the feelings of already having them.
;处在那种已经拥有的感觉之中.
Come out of that, and focus on
what you're grateful for already.
从这个练习中出来后, 将注意力集中到你已经拥有的东西上,并满怀感恩.
And really be enjoyed.
并真正的享有它们.
And then go into your day
and release it to the Universe
然后,在日常生活中,将这种思想放射到宇宙中
and trust that the Universe
will figure out how to manifest it.
;相信宇宙会找到实现它的方式.
You know, the secret was definitely
a real transformation for me
;你知道,这个秘密对我来说真的是一个转变
'cause I grew up in a family
where my dad was very negative.
;因为我生长的家庭中,老爸是非常"负面"的.
He thought that rich people
were people that would rip everyone off,
;他认为富人都是那些剥削别人的人,
he thought that anyone who had money
must have deceived somebody,
;他认为一个人如果很有钱,肯定是骗了某些人(才得来的),
so I grew up with a lot of beliefs about money;
that if you had it, it made you bad,
;因此我是带着这样的一些有关金钱的信念长大的:
如果你有钱,你肯定很坏.
that only evil people had money,
;只有坏人才有钱,
and that money doesn't grown on trees,
that was the big one,
;钱不是长在树上的 - 这是所有信念中最大的一个,
"who do you think I am, Rockefeller?",
that was one of his favourite phrases.
;"你想我是谁,洛克菲勒(美国石油大亨)?",
这是他最喜欢说的一句话.
So, I grew up truly believing
that life was difficult,
;因此,我一直怀着"生活是艰难的"这样的信念长大,
that it was hard, that you have to struggle,
;相信"生活是艰难的,你必须努力奋斗",
and it was only when I met W. Clement Stone
直到我遇上W. Clement Stone后,
that I literally began to shift my life.
我才真正开始改变我的生活.
When I was working with Stone
当我和Stone一起工作的时候
字幕:
Whatever the mind of man can conceive,
it can achieve.
不论人的意识能想到什么,它都可以被实现.(这是Stone的话)
he said, "I want you to set a goal
that's so big that if you achieved it
他说:"我想让你定一个目标,这个目标是如此的大,以至于当你达到这个目标时,
it would blow your mind.
它会彻底的让你震惊
And you would know it's only
because of what I've thought you
你也会因此知道,是因为我对你的教导
that you would have achieved this goal.
你才能达到这个目标.
Well, at the time
I was making about $8,000 a year.
当时,我每年大约挣8千块
And for some reason, I wanted something
that it was really measurable,
因为某种原因,我想要一个可以定量度量的指标
so I said, "I wanna make $100,000 in a year".
因此我说,"我想一年挣10万元".
And I had no idea how I can do that,
;我不知道如何才能做到这个目标,
I saw no strategy, no possibility,
;我没有任何的策略,看不到任何可能,
but I just said, "I'm gonna declare that,
I'm gonna believe it,
我只是说,"我就要这样声明,我就是要相信它,"
I'm gonna act as if it's true and release it".
我要这样做:把它当成'已经实现',并将这种思维发散出去".
And so I did that.
我就这样做了.
And one of the things he thought me was
他教给我的一个事情是
every day to close your eyes and visualize
the goal as if it's already achieved.
每天都要合上眼睛, 观想自己的目标已经实现.
And I had actually made a $100,000 bill
that I put on the ceiling,
于是我真的制作了一个10万元的钞票,贴到天花板上,
so the first thing I'd see
whenever I woke up,
这样我每天起床的时候,第一眼就能看到它.
I'd look up and there it was,
It would remind me this was my intention.
我会向上看到这张钞票,它提醒我这就是我的目的.
And then, I would close my eyes
and visualize having this $100,000
然后,我再闭上眼睛,想象自己已经拥有这张10万元的钞票.
in your life style.
过着那种(一年挣10万的)生活方式
And interestingly enough, nothing
major happened for about 30 days.
有意思的是,在最初的30天里,没有发生什么大事.
I didn't have any great breakthrough ideas,
no one was offering me more money.
我没有得到什么突破性的创意,也没有人给我更多的钱.
And all of the sudden, I was in the shower,
it was about 4 weeks of doing it
然后突然的,大约是4周后,在我洗淋浴的时候,
and I had a $100,000 idea, just came right into my head.
我突然有了一个10万元的主意,
就这么从我的头脑中蹦出来.
I had a book I had written
当时我写了一本书
and I said, "if I could sell 400,000
copies of my book at a quarter each,
我想:"如果我能卖到40万册,每册卖25美分(1/4美元),
that would be $100,000
加起来就是10万了
Now, the book was there,
but I never had this thought.
现在,书已经写好了,但我以前从来没有这样想过
And one of the secrets I think is that
而我认为秘密之一就在于
(下面是字幕)
When you have inspired thought,
you have to trust it and you have to act on it
当你有了一个灵感的时候,你应该相信它并立即行动
Now, I didn't know how to do that,
我不知道如何去做,
I didn't know how I was gonna
sell 400,000 copies, we'd never done that.
我不知道如何才能卖出40万册;我从来没有卖过那么多.
And then I saw the National Enquirer
at a supermarket.
然后,我在超市里看到了 国民咨询 杂志
I'd seen that millions of times,
it was just background.
这本杂志我已经见过无数次了,它就在那里放着,这是个"背景"
And all of a sudden,
it jumped out on me as foreground
;但突然,它从后台跳到了前台,
and I thought,
"wow, if readers knew about my book,
;我想,"哇!如果这本杂志的读者能知道我的书的话,
certainly 400,000 people
would go out and buy it.
;当然就会有40万人来买了.
In about 6 weeks later I gave the talk
at Hunter college in New York.
大有6周以后, 我在纽约Hunter大学演讲
There's 600 teachers.
This lady comes up at the end and she says:
到会的有600名教师.
演讲结束时,一位女士走到我面前,说:
"That was a great talk,
I'd like to interview you.
"你的演讲棒极了!我想采访你.
Let me give you my card."
这是我的名片."
I said, "who do you write for?"
我说, "你为哪家杂志写稿?"
"I'm a freelance, but I sell
most of my stuff to the National Enquirer."
"我是一个自由作家,但我大部分稿件卖给 国民咨询."
You know, I had this little theme from
"Twilight Zone" go off in my head.
你看,当时我的头脑中好像响起了"Twilight Zone"中的乐曲
("Twilight Zone"是80年代CBS电视台播放的系列剧
参见http://www.scifi.com/twilightzone/)
Wow, this stuff's really working.
;哇!这个方法确实管用!
So, that article came out and our
book sale started to take off,
;采访我的文章登出后,我的书的销量开始攀升,
but the point I wanna make is that
;但我想要说的是
I was attracting into my life all these
different events, including this person
;我吸引了这些事情(包括这个人)到我的生活中,
and to make a long story short,
;长话短说,
I did not make $100,000 that year,
we made $92.327
;那年我没有挣到10万元,我挣了9万2千327元
but do you think we were like depressed
and going, "this doesn't work"?
;你想我会很沮丧并说,"这个方法不管用?"
No, we were going,
"wow, this is amazing!"
当然不会. 我们说,"哇!太让人惊奇了!"
And so, my wife said to me,
;于是,我的妻子给我说,
"wow, if it works for $100,000
do you think it would work for a million?"
"哇!如果这个方法对10万元管用的话,
你想它会不会对100万也管用?"
And I said, "I don't know,
I think so, let's try it"
我说,"我不知道,不过我想是管用的,我们试试吧."
My publisher actually wrote me a check,
我的出版商后来真地给我写了一张支票,
as a royalty check for our first
"Chicken Soup For The Soul" book
作为首本"心灵鸡汤"书的版税的支票
and he actually put a
smiley face in the signature
他还在签名的后面画了一个笑脸符号
'cause it was the first
million dollar check he'd ever written.
;因为这是他首次签发的百万美元的支票.
And so, I know from my own experience,
;因此,从我自身的经验,我知道...
because I wanted to test it
does this secret really work,
;因为我想要测试一下这个秘密是否管用,
and we put it to the test
and it absolutely worked.
;我们测试了,它确实管用.
And now I live my life from there
every single day.
从那时起, 我每天都过着我(现在这样)的生活.
Well I can just imagine what a lot
of people that are watching this are thinking,
;我可以想象,看到这里,很多人都会想,
and that is - how can I attract
more money into my life?
;我怎么才能吸引更多的钱到我的生活里来呢?
How can I get more of the green stuff?
;我怎样才能得到更多的这种绿花花的东西?
How can I get more of wealth and prosperity?
;我怎样才能更富有,更富裕?
How can I, when I love my job,
deal with the credit card debt that I have
;我怎样才能, 既喜欢自己的工作, 又要应付信用卡上的账务,
and the realization that maybe there's
a ceiling on the money that can come in,
;还要实现这样一个梦想:或许钱上有一个天花板,(钱)可以从那里流出来,
'cause it's coming to me through my job,
毕竟,通过工作,钱才会来到我这里.
how can I bring in more?
;我怎样才能得到更多?
Intend it.
有意的去"求"啊!
This goes back to one of the things
we've been talking about
这又回到了我们一直讨论的问题
throughout the whole secret:
在整个的秘密中
your job is to declare what you would Like
to have from the catalogue of the Universe.
你的任务就是要从宇宙的目录中宣布你想要拥有的东西.
Well, if cash is one of them,
say how much you would like to have.
那么,如果金钱是你想要的东西只要,那就明说,你想要多少.
I would like to have $25.000
unexpected income within the next 30 days,
;我想要2万5千元的意外收入,在30天内,
or whatever it happens to be.
It should be believable for you.
或者, 随便多长时间. 这对你来说应该是可能的.
Most people have a goal of getting out of debt.
很多人的目标是 "还清债务".
That'll keep you in debt forever.
这种想法会让你永远处在债务之中.
Whatever you're thinking about, you will attract.
不管你想的是什么, 你都会吸引它.
You say, "but it's get out of debt"
;你说,"但我说的是还清债务".
I don't care if it's "get out" or "get in",
;不管你说的是"还清"还是"欠下"
if you're thinking debt you're attracting debt.
;只要你想的是"债",你就会吸引"债".
Set up an automatic debt repayment programme
and then start to focus on prosperity.
设好一个自动还账计划, 然后就将心力集中到"富足"上.
So many times people say to me,
;很多时间人们问我,
"well, I'd like to double my income in next year."
;"唔,我想下一年的收入翻倍."
But then you look at their actions
;但然后呢,你看他们的行动
and they're not doing the things
that are going to make that happen.
他们并没有做那些会让这件事发生的事情.
And they turn around and around
and go, "well, I can't afford that."
他们翻来覆去地说, "我买不起这个."
OK, guess what - your wish is my command.
好, 猜猜会发生什么? - 你的愿望就是我的命令.
As you are fussing about not having enough money,
;当你在抱怨你没有足够的钱,
as you are talking to your friend
about not having enough money,
;当你对你的朋友说你没有钱,
as you are feeling unhappy
about not having enough money,
;当你应为缺钱而感觉很不好的时候,
you're actually activating within yourself
or continuing the activation of the thought
;你实际上是激活了或者说保持了这样一种思想
that is very different from
the desire that you have launched.
;这种思想和你所发出的期望非常的不同.
What it just comes down to is
;总结一句话就是
you just can't want more money
and focus upon not enough.
;你不可能既想要更多的金钱,又总是想着"没钱".
When I first understood the secret
I was getting bills every day,
;当我刚开始理解这个秘密的时候,那时我每天都会收到帐单,
I would get a bunch of bills in the mail.
;邮箱里总是寄来账单.
And I thought, "this is...how do I turn this around"
;我就想, "这...我怎样才能改变这种状况呢"
The Law of Attraction states that
what you focus on, you'll get.
;吸引力定律告诉我们, 你的心力在什么事情上,你就会得到什么.
So, I got a bank statement,I whited out the title
;因此,我拿出一个银行存款支付报告书,抹掉标题
and I put a new title in there,
;然后写了一个新标题,
I put exactly how much I want to see in the bank.
;我写上我想要的存款数目.
So, what if I just visualize
checks coming in the mail?
现在,如果我只观想我的邮箱里会寄来这样的支票,怎么样呢?
So, I just visualize a bunch
of checks coming in the mail.
因此, 我就观想一沓子支票寄到邮箱.
Within just one month,
things started to change.
;仅仅的几个月功夫,事情就开始变化.
And it is amazing.
这简直太奇妙了.
Today I just get checks in the mail.
现在, 我会在邮箱里收到支票.
I get a few bills, but I get more checks than bills.
当然也会有几张账单, 但我的支票要多于账单.
I grew up on "you have to work hard for money",
"you have to work hard for money"
;我从小生长于这样的信念中:
"你必须努力工作才能挣钱",
"你必须努力工作才能挣钱"
And so, I replace that with
"money comes easily and frequently"
;因此,我将这个信条替换成"钱来的又容易又快"
Now, in the beginning it feels like a lie.
;开始的时候,这给人的感觉就像是一句谎话.
Right? There is a part of your brain
that will say, "no you liar, it's hard"
;对吧?你的头脑中的某个部分会对你说,
"不对!你这个骗子,挣钱很辛苦"
So, you have to know it's this little
tennis match that will go on for a while.
你必须知道,这种"网球拉锯赛"会在你的头脑中持续一段时间的.
When it comes to creating wealth,
wealth is a mind set.
当我们讨论到"创造财富"的时候,财富实际上是一种思维状态.
It's all about how you think.
最重要的是你的思维.
I'd say 80% of my coaching that I do
in one-on-one with folks
;我要说,在我一对一的辅导中,有80%的时间
is about the psychology and the way they think.
;都是在讨论心理和他们的思维方式.
And I know people who are listening will say,
"oh you can do it and I can't"
;我知道有些听众会说,
"唔,你可以做到,我做不到"
Every person has the capability to change the way,
;每个人都有能力改变
their inner relationship and conversation with money.
;他们与金钱内在的联系和对话的方式.
I find so many people who maybe
make a tremendous amount of money,
;我发现有如此多的人他们挣的钱非常多,
but their relationships stink.
;但是他们的(家庭)关系很糟.
That's a technical term, by the way.
顺便说一下, "糟"是一个技术性的术语.
And that's not wealth, it really isn't.
这不是富足,真的不是.
You know, you can go after the money
and you might get rich,
你可以去追求金钱,变得很有钱,
but it doesn't guarantee you'll be wealthy.
但有钱并不会保证你会"富足".
I'm not suggesting that money
isn't a part of wealth, it absolutely is
我不是说金钱不是富足的一部分,它确实是.
but it's only a part.
;但只是一部分.
And then I meet a lot of people who are "spiritual",
我还认识一些人,他们是"精神型"的,(他把引号读为quota)
but they're sick and broke all the time.
但他们总是有病并且贫穷.
That's not wealth either.
这也不是富足.
Life is meant to be abundant in all areas.
生活意味着在各个方面都应当富足.
Many people in Western culture
are striving for success.
许多西方文化环境下的人都非常努力地为成功而奋斗
They wanna have a bigger home,
they want their business to work,
他们想要更大的房子,他们想为自己的事业而工作,
they want all of these things.
他们想要所有这些东西.
But what I found in my research is
that having those things
但我在我的研究中发现,拥有这些东西
certainly doesn't guarantee
what we really want, which is happiness.
并不能保证给我们真正所想要的,也就是---幸福.
And that's when all those outer things come.
外界的东西应该从幸福而来.
They don't come from going after them first
to get happiness - it's backwards.
不应该先去追求外界的物质来获得幸福 - 这个顺序颠倒了.
You go for the sense of inner joy, of inner peace, of inner vision first and then all the other things
from the outside appear.
你应该先追求内在喜悦的感觉,追求内在的和平,内在的景象,然后外界的东西会出现到你面前.
The secret means for me actually that
;这个秘密对我来说实际上意味着
we are creators of our Universe.
;我们是宇宙的创造者.
And that every wish of what we want to create
will manifest in our life.
我们的每一个愿望都会在我们的生活中实现.
Therefore, it's very important what you wish,
what your thoughts are, what your feelings are
;因此,我们的愿望是什么,我们想什么,
我们感觉是什么,这些非常重要,
because it will manifest.
;因为它们将成为现实.
Now, one day I went into somebody's home
;有一天,我到某人的办公室
and he was art director of a
very famous film producer.
;他是一个著名电影制片人的艺术导演.
And in every corner he had this
beautiful image of a woman,
;在房间的每一个角落,他都放了一个美丽女人的画像,
a naked woman dressed with the fabric
kind of doing this, kind of saying,
;一个裹着丝质布料的裸体女人,做着这样的姿势,好像在说,
"I don't look at you, I don't see you"
;"我不想看你,我看不到你"
And I said, "I think you have
trouble in your romance."
;于是我说,"我认为你的个人感情方面有问题".
"Are you a clairvoyant or something?"
;"难道你是千里眼?"
"No, but look, in seven places
you have exactly that woman."
;"不是, 但你看, 你在各处都放有这个女人的画像"
"But I love that kind of painting.
I painted it myself."
;"但我喜欢这样的画像.这是我自己画的."
"That's even worse", I said,
;"那更糟糕",我说
"because you put all your creation
and your creativity in it."
;"因为你投入了自己的想象力和创造力".
Now, this is a gorgeous looking man,
he has all these actresses around him
;你看,这是一个外表英俊的男人他的身边总是有很多女演员
because that's the work he does,
and he doesn't get romance.
;因为他就是干这个工作的,但他没有爱情生活.
I said, "what do you want?"
我说,"你想要什么?"
"Well, I wanna date three women a week."
;"嗯,我想一星期约会三个女人."
"OK, paint yourself with three women
and hang it in every corner."
;"那好, 你就画一个你自己和三个女人的画像
并把它挂到房间的每个角落".
Six months later I see him in Europe.
I said, "how is your love life?"
六个月后, 我在欧洲遇到他.
我说,"你的爱情生活怎样了呢?"
"Great! They just call me,
they all wanna date me."
;"好极了!他们刚刚给我打了电话, 想和我约会."
"Because that's your wish."
;"因为这就是你的愿望呀."
"Now I have like three dates a week.
They're fighting over me."
"我现在每星期大约有三个约会. 他们甚至为了我而互相争斗."
"Good on you."
"祝贺你(或译为:干得好)."
"But I really wanna stabilize it a little bit.
I want marriage, and I want romance."
"但我想稳定下来.我想结婚,也想要浪漫."
"Well paint it."
"那你就把它画下来吧."
So he painted a beautiful
romantic relationship.
于是他画了一个代表美丽浪漫关系的画.
And a year later he got married.
He was very happy.
一年以后, 他结婚了. 他非常幸福.
Because he put another wish out
but he wished it himself for years.
因为他发出了另一个愿望,他有这个愿望已经有好几年了.
But it did not happen, because
his wish could not manifest
;但事情并没有发生,因为他的愿望没有实现
because the outer level of himself (his house),
was just contradicting himself all the time.
;因为他的外在层次上的自我(他的房子)总是和他相矛盾.
So, if you know this knowledge,
you should start playing with it.
;因此,如果你知道这个知识,你可以开始利用它.
Inside relationships it's important to first
understand who's coming into the relationship.
在人际关系中, 重要的是首先要知道谁在参与进入这个关系中.
And I don't mean about your partner,
I mean about you.
我不是指你的伴侣,我指的是你.
How can you ever expect anyone else to enjoy your
company, if you don't enjoy your own company?
你怎么能指望别人欣赏你的陪伴, 而你自己却不欣赏自己?
And so again,the Law of Attraction, or the secret
还是以前说过的,吸引力定律(也就是"秘密"),
is about bringing that into your life
and you've gotta get really, really clear.
会把思想变成现实,
你需要非常清楚你在想什么.
Here's the question I want to ask you to consider:
;有一个问题我想请你认真考虑:
do you treat yourself the way that
you want other people to treat you?
;你希望别人如何对待你,
但你是否是那样对待你自己呢?
You become the solution for you.
你是你自己的解决方案.
Don't like, "now you own me, and you
need to get me more", instead
不要像这样,"你欠我的,你应该给我更多",相反的,
give more to yourself.
Take time off to give to yourself.
给你自己更多. 抽出时间给你自己.
And in the sense,you feel yourself up to fullness,
也就是说, 先让自己感到饱满,
where now you can overflow and give it.
然后你可以将这种饱满放射出去.
I got into many relationships, expecting
my partner to show me my beauty.
我经历过好几次的恋爱关系, 每次我总是企望我的伴侣向我展现我自己的美.
I needed to see him showing me my beauty.
我需要看到他向我展现我的美.
Because I didn't feel beautiful.
因为我感不到自己的美.
Because when I was growing up,my "sheroes" were
Charlie's Angels, Wonder Woman,
and though they were wonderful women
;因为我从小到大,我的"偶像"们都是Charlie的天使们(这是一部电影的名字),神奇女郎(也是电影名),(Lisa的偶像都是这些影星)
none of them looked like me.
这些影星没有一个长得像我.
It wasn't until I stopped
and I fell in love with Lisa,
;直到最后我不再这样, 我爱上Lisa自己,
full lips, round hips, mocha skin, Afro,
;厚嘴唇,圆臀,咖啡色皮肤,非洲发式,
that the rest of the world
began to fall in love with Lisa.
;然后整个世界才开始爱上Lisa.
(这里的that与前面的It wasn't until组合成一句话
意思是:直到...才...)
There's something so magnificent about you.
;你是如此的华美!
I have been studying me for 44 years.
I wanna kiss myself!
;我研究我自己44年了.我真想亲亲我自己!
Because, you're gonna get to love yourself.
I'm not talking about conceit.
因为, 你要爱你自己.
我不是说要自负.
I'm talking about a healthy respect for yourself.
我是说对自己要有一个健康的尊重.
And as you love yourself, you'll love others.
而且因为你爱自己, 你也会爱别人.
Sometimes people will say,
"those people at work are so negative",
有时候人们会说,
"和我一起工作的人真是消极",
or, "the man I live with is so angry",
或,"和我一起生活的人总是爱发脾气",
or, "my children are so worrisome to me",
或者,"我的孩子们总是让我烦恼",
and we say, "you must orient yourself to
the best part of those people who surround you."
我要说,"你必须调整你自己,
要看到你周围的人的最好的一面."
We encourage that you get a notebook,
;我们鼓励你使用一个笔记本,
and that you make a list of the positive aspects
of the people that you spend a lot of time with.
;把那些和你相处时间较多的人的优点都列出来.
There could be someone that you have
a terrible experience with,
;可能会有你有着可怕经历的人,
a terrible relationship with.
;与你有非常糟糕的关系.
And in the privacy of your own mind,
and with quite a bit of work, we will admit,
;但在你的意识的深处,
经过努力,我们必须承认,
as you focus upon things that you like most
those people will become that mostly to you
当你将心力集中到那些你喜欢的方面的时候,
那些人通常也会对你成为你喜欢的那样.
And even though you cannot create in their reality,
;虽然你不能在他们的"现实"中创造,
if they are in the mood or in attitude
;即使他们的情绪或态度
that doesn't match the mood or attitude
that you have about them,
;跟你对他们的情绪和态度不相一致,
they'll zig while you zag.
;他们也会根据你的改变而改变.
Law of Attraction will not put you
in the same space together,
;吸引力定律不会把你们放在同一个空间,
you frequencies don't match up.
;因为你们的频率不一样.
If you knew your potential to feel good,
you would ask no one to be different so that you can feel good.
如果你知道了你"感觉良好"的潜能,你不需要改变任何人就可以感觉良好. |