(7)
特许经营 franchise
热诚 zeal
信心 confidence
鼓舞 inspire
要素 ingredient
忠诚 loyalty
奉献 devotion
作风 style
品质 trait
适应性 adaptability
进取性 aggressiveness
热情 enthusiasm
毅力 persistence
人际交往能力 interpersonal skills
行政管理能力 administrative ability
智力 intelligence
专制式领导 autocratic leader
民主式领导 democratic leader
自由放任式领导 free-rein leader
管理方格图 the managerial grid
工作效率 work efficiency
服从 obedience
领导行为 leader behavior
支持型领导 supportive leadership
参与型领导 participative leadership
指导型领导 instrumental leadership
成就取向型领导 achievement-oriented leadership
想说明一下的是,这些词汇,不是单独使用或者起作用的,肯定要在具体的职位和句子中间去应运,去理解。背单词很枯燥,但是你在明白这些单词的时候再看英文的招聘信息,是不是很容易理解了呢?而且,外企面试和做管理工作的时候,也差不多就是这些英语词汇,你就算都背不下来,至少见过、读过,在面试的时候,听力也会好很多。
有一些单词,我们背诵过,但是不去用,当别人说出来的时候我们会楞住,反应不过来。其实很简单的词汇,也是你学过、见过的,但是不习惯听到,不习惯说,这个也是一些人面试口语的失败所在。
读过这些单词,面试时听见主考口中冒出这个单词,也至少可以猜出他大概问的什么意思,回答的时候也不用一个劲儿要求对方重复。
还有一些面试时的英语问题:
Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?
Because I’m working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I’m capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I’d like to find a job which is more challenging.
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?
I’m a good team player.
我是一个富有团队精神的人。
I’m a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情执着。
I’m a fast-learner.
我学东西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的组织能力很强。
In what specific ways will our company benefit from hiring you?
我公司雇用你有什么好处?
I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品。
I’m very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益。
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最适合这个工作的。
What are your salary expectations?
你对薪水有什么要求?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的。
I hope you’ll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary’s salary.
我希望你们能考虑我的经验及受过的培训,给我定一份高于初级秘书的工资。
I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
With my experiences, I’d like to start at RMB4000 a month.
以我的经验,我希望起薪是4000元人民币。 |