http://vhead.blog.sina.com.cn/player/outer_player.swf?auto=1&vid=11181321&uid=1309956434
All I Ask You from "the phantom of the opera" Raoul: steve barton Christine: sarah brightman
Raoul: no more talk of darkness,
不要谈论黑暗
forget these wide-eyed fears;
忘记这些狰狞的恐惧
i'm here, nothing can harm you,
我在这,没有什么会伤害你
my words will warm and calm you.
我会给你温暖 让你冷静
let me be your freedom, let daylight dry your tears;
让我成为你的自由 让阳光蒸发你的眼泪
i'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you.
我在这,和你在一起,在你身边,保护你,指引你
Christine: say you'll love me every waking moment;
说你爱我在每一刻醒着的时候
turn my head with talk of summertime.
转过头诉说着夏日的时光
say you need me with you now and always;
说你永远需要我
promise me that all you say is true,
答应我所有对我的说的都是真的
that's all i ask of you.
这就是我要的全部
Raoul: let me be your shelter,
让我成为你的避风港
let me be your light;
让我成为你的光明
you're safe, no one will find you,
你会很安全,没有人会发现你
your fears are far behind you.
你会远离恐惧
Christine: all i want is freedom,
我想要的就是自由
a world with no more night;
一个没有夜晚的世界
and you, always beside me,
还有你,永远在我身边
to hold me and to hide me.
支持我,保护我
Raoul: then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
那么说你会和我分享今生唯一的爱
let me lead you from you solitude.
让我带着你远离孤寂
say you want me with you, here beside you,
说你需要我 需要我在你身边
anywhere you go, let me go too,
不论你去哪里,也带我走
christine, that's all i ask of you.
这就是我要的全部
Christine: say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.
说 你会和我分享今生唯一的爱
say the word and i will follow you.
说吧,我会永远跟随你
Both: share each day with me, each night, each morning.
和我分享每一天 每一夜 每一个清晨
Christine: say you love me...
说你爱我
Raoul: you know i do.
你知道我爱你
Both: love me, that's all i ask of you.
爱我吧,这就是我要的全部
Both: anyway you love me too,love me that's all i ask of you
尽管你爱我,我还是要说 爱我吧 这就是我要的全部
[ 本帖最后由 Ros'sophie 于 2009-2-26 14:41 编辑 ] |