象山砂锅姐 发表于 2009-2-26 14:37

<song er day>all i ask of you(剧院魅影(点击试听)

http://vhead.blog.sina.com.cn/player/outer_player.swf?auto=1&vid=11181321&uid=1309956434

All I Ask You from "the phantom of the opera" Raoul: steve barton Christine: sarah brightman

Raoul: no more talk of darkness,
不要谈论黑暗
forget these wide-eyed fears;
忘记这些狰狞的恐惧
i'm here, nothing can harm you,
我在这,没有什么会伤害你
my words will warm and calm you.
我会给你温暖 让你冷静
let me be your freedom, let daylight dry your tears;
让我成为你的自由让阳光蒸发你的眼泪
i'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you.
我在这,和你在一起,在你身边,保护你,指引你

Christine: say you'll love me every waking moment;
说你爱我在每一刻醒着的时候
turn my head with talk of summertime.
转过头诉说着夏日的时光
say you need me with you now and always;
说你永远需要我
promise me that all you say is true,
答应我所有对我的说的都是真的
that's all i ask of you.
这就是我要的全部

Raoul: let me be your shelter,
让我成为你的避风港
let me be your light;
让我成为你的光明
you're safe, no one will find you,
你会很安全,没有人会发现你
your fears are far behind you.
你会远离恐惧

Christine: all i want is freedom,
我想要的就是自由
a world with no more night;
一个没有夜晚的世界
and you, always beside me,
还有你,永远在我身边
to hold me and to hide me.
支持我,保护我

Raoul: then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
那么说你会和我分享今生唯一的爱
let me lead you from you solitude.
让我带着你远离孤寂
say you want me with you, here beside you,
说你需要我需要我在你身边
anywhere you go, let me go too,
不论你去哪里,也带我走

christine, that's all i ask of you.
这就是我要的全部
Christine: say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.
说 你会和我分享今生唯一的爱
say the word and i will follow you.
说吧,我会永远跟随你

Both: share each day with me, each night, each morning.
和我分享每一天每一夜 每一个清晨
Christine: say you love me...
说你爱我
Raoul: you know i do.
你知道我爱你
Both: love me, that's all i ask of you.
爱我吧,这就是我要的全部
Both: anyway you love me too,love me that's all i ask of you
尽管你爱我,我还是要说 爱我吧 这就是我要的全部

[ 本帖最后由 Ros'sophie 于 2009-2-26 14:41 编辑 ]

象山砂锅姐 发表于 2009-2-27 10:29

;P 自已顶一顶
页: [1]
查看完整版本: <song er day>all i ask of you(剧院魅影(点击试听)